To Our Valued Patients:
COVID-19 has been causing a lot of anxiety and panic around the world. However, we are setting up precautions to prevent the spread of the virus and making our office a safer environment for patients to continue their care.
As COVID-19 continues to impact our communities and world, please note the following changes have been made at our office to support our patients while also protecting the well-being and safety of our employees and the community.
Safety measures taken by Health and Psychiatry:
- Hand sanitizers and rubbing alcohol in every room.
- Masks, gloves and gowns are available at patient’s request.
- Spaced out seating in waiting area to avoid close contacts.
- Sanitizing furniture, clipboards and pen multiple times throughout the day.
Safety measures should be taken by patients:
- Patients are requested to wash their hand after checking-in for safety precautions.
- Patients is to contact our office if they have recently travelled outside of the country or having symptoms of Cough or Shortness of Breath or Fever.